Stiffness, Eye Pain and Burning After Rhinoplasty

I had a Rhinoplasty procedure with tip revision 6 months ago and have been experiencing burning eyes. My eyes feel like they have a foreign object in them. The tear ducts also burn. Several ophthalmologists and neuro-ophthalmologist have cleared me of any significant diagnosis. I also have a difficult time smiling and the roof of my mouth and front teeth ache. The surgeon cannot explain any of these symptoms. I currently take Neurontin to minimize the burning sensation. Any insight?

Stiffness & Eye Pain after Rhinoplasty

+1

In 35 years of rhinoplasty surgery I've never heard of a patient having your post-op problems. You say that multiple specialists have "cleared you of any significant diagnosis". However no diagnosis has been made; if your symptoms continue, I'd recommend getting other opinions. Best of luck!