Uneven Swelling After Steroid Injection on the Nose

Immediately after the cast was removed, my nose looked straight and nice from the profile (though somewhat swollen). Now, 2 months later, and after a steroid injection, the left side is unevenly swollen to the point that I can feel a ridge as I move down my nose. The "almost profile" looks terrible. Will this dissipate? Could the steroid injection have done damage? I will be visiting my surgeon only 1 week from now and am really anxious.

Nasal Steroid Injections

+1

Without seeing a picture of your nose, knowing exactly what was done, what kind of steroid was used. and where it was injected, everything you ask and suggest is possible. Frequently there are significant changes in the nose during the first several months after surgery. You are doing the smart thing - discuss this with your surgeon.