​ ​1 week post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose still has the big bump on the bridge. Is this normal? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty/spteoplasty as well one week ago my nose was broken had a big bump on the bridge and a large tip my nose had no shape to it I went in for my one week post op yesterday took my cast I saw no difference in my nose I do have a lot of swelling but I still can the bump on my bridge I'm not happy with my nose I hate I'm uglier than what I was before what do I do should I wait give it more time or call me doctor and talk to him my tip is still large my bump is still there

Too early

+1
It is important to wait a full year for the result especially after rhinoplasty. The bump may be due to swelling since I'm sure your surgeon did a lot of work in that area. So far, it looks as it should.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

​ ​1 week post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose still has the big bump on the bridge. Is this normal?

+1
Something NOT right. Have you seen your surgeon to discuss this issue??? Best to allow 3 months healing time... 

​1 week post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose still has the big bump on the bridge. Is this normal?

+1
Since you are only 1 week post op, it is too soon to see your final result.  It takes weeks to months for the swelling to settle.  Have patience, and follow up with your Plastic Surgeon as he recommends.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD