​ ​1 week post op of Rhinoplasty, my nose still has the big bump on the bridge. Is this normal? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty/spteoplasty as well one week ago my nose was broken had a big bump on the bridge and a large tip my nose had no shape to it I went in for my one week post op yesterday took my cast I saw no difference in my nose I do have a lot of swelling but I still can the bump on my bridge I'm not happy with my nose I hate I'm uglier than what I was before what do I do should I wait give it more time or call me doctor and talk to him my tip is still large my bump is still there

Too early

You are still early on in your recovery after rhinoplasty. It can take a year or so to see your final results. Please wait until then.