Rhinoplasty - Silicon 2.5mm too high for me- Revision needed? When?

Dear Doctors, I had a septorhinplasty with a 2.5mm silicon implant in my nose and had osteotomies because i had a hump previously. Now the bridge is far too high for me (side view). and my nose looks very thin (front view). I am 5 weeks post op and i really want a more natural look. 1) Will it lower within a few months time? 2)Will it also get a bit wider? 3) Or will i need a revision? I am so stressed and worn out from sleepless nights

Rhinoplasty and silicone implant

+1

At present you are most likely swollen and will not see the final result for several months. Photos would have been good to post to evaluate your concerns.

+1

You may want to hold on this decision until swelling resolves and talk to your surgeon in the meantime for reassurance.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php