Recommendations for Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in New York?

I had 2 unsuccessful Rhinoplasty surgeries. Can anyone suggest a New York plastic surgeon best in secondary Rhinoplasty?

New York Surgeon

+2

I would go to Dr Steve Pearlman or Dr Phil Miller in New York.  Obviously there are others but I have personally seen the work of the two mentioned above and had a little responsibility in their education!  also they are both very conscientous and will make sure you have realistic expectations.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeons in New York

+1

Prof. Anthony P. Sclafani, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Director of Facial Plastic Surgery
Surgeon Director , The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
Professor of Otolaryngology
New York Medical College - Valhalla, N.Y.

Division of Facial Plastic Surgery
The New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
New York, N.Y.
(212) 979- 4200

330 West 58th Street, #610
New York, N.Y.
(212) 979- 4534

A great surgeon and compassionate physician.

Those are good doctors.

+1

but if you want to, I would be glad to see you. I am doubly boarded in both Plastic Surgery and ENT and do a lot of noses. I would be glad to see you and evaluate your problem.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Larissa

There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in NYC and throughout the country. Some noses are more difficult than others and some patients need to have very realistic expectations after 2 rhinoplasties.

I would suggest seeing 3 or 4 plastic surgeons before deciding upon one to do your 3rd surgery and I would wait at least 1 year if not 2 for all the scarring and swelling internally to settle down. Good luck in your quest.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations for Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in New York

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Paula Moynahan and Dr. Glenn Jelks are possibilities. Consult with 2 -3 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

NY surgeon for secondary rhinoplasty

+1

Dr. Tobias or Dr. Pastorek are excellent. If your case becomes very difficult and no one wants to handle it then you might have to travel to Chicago to see Dr. Dean Toriumi.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon