Best Rhinoplasty Doctor in Seattle or Portland Area?

I want the bump removed from my nose and I'm hoping for the best surgeon because of course I want to do all that I can do avoid needing a revision. Anyone have any recommendations? I live closer to Seattle but could travel to Portland where I have family. I'm considering cheek augmentation at the same time.

Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Seattle

+1

There are a few experienced rhinoplasty surgeons in Seattle but each with a different style in their approach and the types of noses they produce.  You should look at before/after results and interview with 2-3 surgeons.

Several qualified surgeons in both SEA and PDX

+1

I agree with the experts below who all suggest surgeons with high-volume rhinoplasty practices. It is the most difficult surgery in all of plastic surgery so it pays to find someone with the right credentials. I would start by looking at those who are board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS).

Thanks and have a nice evening.

Michael M. Kim, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Seattle area rhinoplasty specialist

+1

Finding the right rhinoplasty surgeon for you can be daunting. You certainly want to find someone who has extensive experience in the procedure. Be sure that you like the surgeon's before and after results of other patients. Surgeons have various approaches to surgery so I would recommend consulting with a few to get a good feel for the various options. Make sure they are board certified facial plastic surgeons or plastic surgeons and that rhinoplasty is a large portion of their practice.

I personally perform in office computer morphing with my patients to help us to formulate a plan as to what changes are desired. An in office exam and facial analysis would allow for a better assessment of your options regarding both your nose and cheeks.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty doctor in Seattle or Portland area

+1

See someone who specializes in facial cosmetic surgery and more specifically, rhinoplasty. The rhinoplasty operation is one of the most difficult procedures to perform in the field of cosmetic surgery, so it is important to go to someone who specializes in rhinoplasty and has performed literally thousands of rhinoplasty procedures. Chief complaints can be addressed at the same time if indicated. Out of town patients will need to spend at least the first night in Seattle and return in a week to have the splint removed from the nose. Please feel free to view our extensive portfolio of before and after photos in our photo gallery at seattlefacial.com.

Best Rhinoplasty Doctor

+1

The most important decision you will make is selecting your surgeon. Go to the website of  the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, located in Alexandria VA, to find a list of surgeons in yoiur area. Best of luck.

Finding Best Rhinoplasty Doctor

+1

The best rhinoplasty specialists can be found all over the world. Speak with at least 2 rhinoplasty surgeons in your area to perform a comprehensive evaluation. Continue your research, and only then can you determine the best plastic surgeon for you. The best rhinoplasty surgeon for you may not be the best for another person. All cosmetic surgery patients, including rhinoplasty, have the potential for revision surgery. Revision procedures can vary from minor to major, and may occur at anytime after the original procedure. Best of luck.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon