Rhinoplasty Revision 4 Years Post Op For Nose Tip Reduction and Nostril Reduction? (photo)

I am interested in secondary rhinoplasty. I had my primary rhinoplasty nearly 4 years ago and although they straightened the bridge they didn't do anything to the tip, like I wanted. So I would like the tip reduced, brought back and upturned slightly, and nostrils reduced. Would this cost less than a full rhinoplasty? As it is only tip and cartilage work, not bone. I have attached a photo of the problem area (smiling three quarter right hand side view) and an edited version that I did myself.

Revision Rhinoplasty for Tip Reshaping

+1

Looking at the photos, I think you would be a reasonable candidate for revision rhinoplasty. The cost might be less than a full rhinoplasty if only tip work is being done. However, that is not always the case. A formal evaluation would be necessary to give a more accurate assessment. Make sure you search out someone who has dedicated experience in revision rhinoplasty.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Large Nasal Tip and Nostrils

+1

Your nasal tip including the nostrils can be reduced. The photo-shopped result is reasonable. Cost will probably be less than a full rhinoplasty but this will be discussed during your consultation for a revision procedure.

Tip revision

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, but an in person examination would be essential

Sam Naficy, MD

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

If you are unhappy with your result, then I suggest you seek a second opinion and consider a revision rhinoplasty.