Do I Need Revision Surgery? I'm Unhappy With the Results (too thin, and sunken) (photo)

Hi. I had Rhinoplasty eight months ago. I had been unhappy with the asymmetry of my nose and sought to have the bridge thinned out and tip reshaped. I am a little concerned with the finished product, it appears that parts of my nose are very thin and perhaps it has sunken slightly on one right side - I can feel a marked difference in the spacing of the bone/cartilage when I touch the left and right side (of the bridge) at the same time. I also have some residual swelling on the left side.

Do I Need Revision Surgery?

+1

Though the posted photos are of poor quality, YES I believe a revision can help. Best to seek in person evaluations from boarded docs in your area. 

Need for Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Your pictures, although not ideal, seem to show  a deviated or asymmetrical nose with increased width.  You do not "need"  to have a revision but I think you will probably want to improve your appearance when healing is complete in another 3-5 months.