Recommended Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeons in Vancouver, CA Area?

I had primary rhinoplasty 17 years ago and was never really pleased with the result (and most people I ask , including a couple of surgeons, can understand why I am not happy). Too much cartilage was removed around the tip area, which has left me with a long columella and septum exposed by the the nostril skin pulling up (if that's the right description). I would really like it fixed, but know the more surgeries, the more risk of further complications. Can anybody recommend a doctor for Revision Rhinoplasty in Vancouver, CA?

Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeons in Vancouver, CA

+1

Dr. Thomas Buonassisi, a Board Certified facial plastic surgeon, is a possibility in Vancover. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified surgeons to explore your options. 

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to reposition the septum and do cartilage graft if too much was taken out.

interview at least two Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and decide on the surgeon that understands your problem and requests, and can work with you

Looking for a revision rhinoplasty specialist

+1

Revision rhinoplasty is much more difficult than primary surgery. I agree that you should seek out a revision specialist. Your inquiry is for a surgeon in Vancouver, Canada. Dr. Richard Younger is an excellent facial plastic surgeon in Vancouver.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD