Doctor Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeon in Seattle

Could someone please recommend a good rhinoplasty revision surgeon in the Seattle WA. area,especially one who is good at tip refinement and has performed multiple revisions. Thank You

Revision rhinoplasty in Seattle

+2

I would recommend dr. Naficy or Dr. Murikami for a revision rhinoplasy. You may also check American Academy of Facial plastic Surgery for referral.

Web reference: http://www.galleryofcosmeticsurgery.com/face-procudures/rhinoplasty.html

Having revision rhinoplasty surgery in Seattle

+2

When contemplating revision rhinoplasty surgery an important thing to consider is that your rhinoplasty surgeon has experience with the type of problem you have.

I will often see patients who had prior surgery where they are happy with the improvement to their profile/bridge but are not happy with how their tip looks. In my experience, creating these kind of changes are certainly possible using the right techniques.

Having more than one consultation regarding revision surgery is often very helpful. It allows you to hear from experts what approach or approaches they would recommend for improving your nose. That would also allow you to gauge whether you feel you could form a trusting doctor-patient relationship with them. Also, looking at potential surgeon's before and after photographs is very illustrative in ensuring that you share a similar aesthetic taste.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com/treatments/revision-rhinoplasty

Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Seattle

+2
Go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to find surgeons in Seattle, Washington. Look at each surgeon's website to see their results; then consult with selected physicians. 

Seattle Revision Rhinoplasty doctors

+2

For Revision rhinoplasty in the Seattle area, two of the best surgeons I know are Dr. Wayne Larrabee and Dr. Craig Murikami.

Web reference: http://revisionrhinoplastyny.com

Revision rhinoplasty in Seattle

+2

You might want to call Dr. Wayne Larabee and Dr. Sam Naficy as they both have extensive experience in this arena.

Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeon in Seattle

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to indentify qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Daniel Downey and Dr. Karen Vaniver are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.