Who is the Very Best Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeon in the U.S. or Canada?

I've had five Rhinoplastys , the original was done for a breathing problem, which changed the appearance, the next four were trying to correct it only making it worse along the way.Very tired of multiple operations. I would like to get it fixed once and for all. Could someone please recommend the very best revision surgeon,who handles the most difficult cases, in the U.S.A or Canada?

Best rhinoplasty surgeon in the US

+7

Since no names have actually been given in the response to your question, I will provide you with some.  Of course, as others have said, there are plenty of excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in the US (and Canada for that matter).  A few surgeons to consider are Dr. Toriumi in Chicago, Dr. Kridel in Houston, Dr. Gunter in Dallas, Dr. Richard Davis in Miami, Dr. Daniel in Newport Beach, CA, and Dr. Adamson in Toronto.  Again, there are many more.  These surgeons are ones that I have seen consistent excellent results from in presentations and lectures.  Go to aafprs.org and browse through site.  I am biased, but I do believe that, in general, surgeons trained in ENT followed by a facial plastic surgery fellowship are the best trained to deal with multiple revision rhinoplasty.  Hope this helps. 

Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in USA

+2

I am sorry to hear about your situation regarding your nose. With regard to the best revision rhinoplasty surgeon in USA or Canada, it is quite difficult, if not impossible, to answer that question. You might be well served starting with an internet search of revision rhinoplasty specialists. Take a look at their online photo examples and select a handful of revision rhinoplasty experts that you like based on their esthetics and ability to consistently achieve natural looking rhinoplasty outcomes. If you find some photo examples of noses that looked like yours, all the better. Many revision rhinoplasty specialists are willing to start with an online virtual consultation, which may be worthwhile for you. This involves sending some digital photos of your nose to the surgeon and having them do a preliminary review of your case. Proceed from there based on dialogue you have with the various surgeons. Good luck with the process.

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Re-do Rhinoplasty

+2

Unfortunately after so many surgeries, the possibility of a successful outcome diminishes. The presence of extensive scar tissue, altered anatomy and lack of natural tissue planes make for a very challenging surgery. I would suggest you see a prominent rhinoplasty surgeon in your nearest large city.

Wilfred Brown, MD
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+2

I am sorry that you are having so many problems.  Multiple revisions can be a problem that just gets worse.  I do not know of one single best rhinoplasty surgeon in the US or Canada.

Best rhinoplasty revision surgeons

+1

Bahman Guyuron

Jack Gunter

Dean Toriumi

Rollin Daniel

Ron Gruber

Stephen B. Baker, MD
Mclean Plastic Surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty Revision Surgeon in the U.S. or Canada

+1

There are a number of excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in the country. The ASPS website would be a good starting point. As Dr. Bridges indicates, Dr. Toriumi, Dr. Kridel, Dr. Gunter all have excellent reputations.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

There are many great Rhinoplasty Surgeons in North America.  However, if you are serious about having a sixth Rhinoplasty, I encourage you to see several Surgeons and decide who you like.  Unfortunately, it is very possible that no Surgeon can or will make you happy.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Best" Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeon in North America

+1

There is no "best" revision rhinoplasty surgeon in North America. There are many excellent surgeons, including those who contribute to RealSelf.  Look at before and after pictures  to find a surgeon whose results you like.  First, you must determine if you are a candidate for another revision after 5 previous rhinoplasties.  The risk of complications increases with each procedure.

Revision rhinoplasty expert.

+1

There are many of us who have been doing revision rhinoplasty for 35 years or more. You should look at the long term results of all surgeons who do many revisions and see which one gives you an honest appraisal of what you can expect realistically and if you are even a candidate. You can always find someone to tell you what you want to hear!