Any Suggestions for Rhinoplasty Revision Specialist in NY or Los Angeles?

I am looking for top revision specialist in NY or Los Angeles. I heard a lot about Dr. Sam Rizk in NY and Andrew Frankel in LA. Any thoughts? I want to get this right this time. I want this to be my last surgery.

Rhinoplasty revision specialist

+2

I do many nose reduction procedures and I prefer the closed aproach without the cut on the outside of the nose. For someone who has had many failed attempts at achieving what they want, I would recommend my colleague, Dr. Rollin Daniel who is in Newport Beach.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Come for a consultation in Beverly Hills

+2

I would urge you to come for a consultation in Beverly Hills.  I do revision rhinoplasties almost every week and am very experienced - have even written 2 rhinoplasty textbooks to teach other physicians my techniques.  Please see my website for more information about my credentials.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Rhinoplasty Revision Specialist

+2

All of us who have done revision rhinoplasty for many years think we are the best. However there is really no such thing as the best. There are many excellent surgeons who specialize in this work. I suggest you go to the websites of surgeons you hear about, review their results, and consult with a few surgeons whose work you like.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

One of my mentors in rhinoplasty surgery, and among the most respected rhinoplasty surgeons in the world, is Dr. Ronald Gruber in or near Oakland.  You will not find better anywhere, and fortunately, he is close to where you live.

Steve Laverson, MD