Rhinoplasty Revision Rasping Scar Tissue?

I had rhinoplasty 1 last hear, it created a bony bump near my eye on the left, my surgeon agreed to rasp it , however now the lower part of my bridge is raised as if scar tissue has formed, should i gently massage this area, what can i do?, thankyou

+1

When was the revision?  Is it possible that this is just residual swelling?

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Post rhinoplasty bump

+1

Your surgeon can tell if is a bony lump or scar tissue. Rasping a bony bump is quite straight forward. Ask your surgeon

Nasal bones cannot form callus. However, thick soft tissue scar tissue can form

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

+1

It is best to be seen in person to determine what is going on. Sometimes as the bone heals a callus can form.