Rhinoplasty Revision- Columella Too Pointy

hi. after several revision rhinoplasties (all closed) involving a medpor implant and a rib cartilegde strut (ethnic rhino) i would like to know that although i am happy with whats been done i still find my columella area to the tip is just a bit round (ballpoint tip). i think if it were pointer i would be very satisfied. is this difficult to correct? also. is a implant such as medpor superior to rib grafts when building the top 2 thirds of the nose?. without looking at the risk of infection ps.

Rhinoplasty Revision- Columella Too Pointy.  Wow after multiple Revision Rhinoplasty surgeries using medpore and rib cartilage, I'd advise leaving it alone and I do Revision Rhinoplasties often.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Medpore is an acceptable implant choice for augmentation of the nasal bridge. It sounds as if you are pretty close to what you want in appearance. A picture would have been helpful to demonstrate just what is bothering you about the columella. It would seam reasonable that a minor revision may be able to adjust the apearance. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO