Rhinoplasty Revision Advice on Fillers or Best Method to Fill in Dents? (photo)

Hi, seeking advice on the best method to fill dents on sides of my nose. I've read conflicting info on perm fillers and read rib cartilage can warp over time. I need to restore breathing and it would be great to add width to the dorsal area to fix asymmetry. Would also like my tip less projected and nostrils less noticeable. I am 8 ½ post and aware of the one-year wait period. Recommendations on a VERY SKILLED & HONEST PS would be greatly appreciated. I'm in CA but willing to travel. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty Revision with Fillers

+2

I'm sorry you had such a unfortunate result with your first rhinoplasty but you have severe collapse with deviation and asymmetry of the entire nasal pyramid which will require a revision procedure to improve the appearance and function of your nose. Fillers should not be used.

Dents after rhinoplasty

+1

You have collapse of the nasal bone, deviated pyramid and tip asymmetry. You will need to have a revision rhinoplasty to improve function and appearance. Fillers have no place in your situation. Consult with several competent reviso9n surgeons.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon