Rhinoplasty Result Looked Better 2 Months Post-op Than It Does a Year Later?

Now 1year post-op. My nose was straightened, the hump was slightly reduced and my surgeon also performed a septoplasty. My biggest problem however, was the projection of my nose. I had already noticed that was still too projected directly post-op, but it was acceptable enough. I thought it would improve if swelling reduced, but it ended up only looking worse, because my tip went down a bit and now my nostrils look stretched. Can I get steroid injections to fix this?

Rhinoplasty results

It's hard to tell without a consult or photos but in general steroids will not do much to change the projection of the nose, and are really only used for scarring or minor persistent swelling