1 Month Post-Op Rhinoplasty, I See no Difference in Reduction of Bridge, Is this Normal? (photo)

I went through rhinoplasty operation exactly a month today. After doing a side by side comparison i really see no reduction in the size of the bridge. Many comments by surgeons suggest that most of the swelling occurs within the first month. Do i have something to be concerned about?

+1

You have answered your question in your question. One month is MUCH too early to determine the size of the bridge. 

Bridge at one month

+1

Your nose is very swollen at one month. You really have to give it a good six months to a year to see the final result.

1 Month Post-Op Rhinoplasty, I See no Difference in Reduction of Bridge, Is this Normal?

+1

From the photos, the nasal bridge has obviously been lowered and has evidence of post Rhinoplasty swelling.  How much will go away and how narrow the nasal bridge will wind up being depends on whether or not you had lateral osteotomies to braek the nasal bones towards the midline.  Ask your Rhinoplasty Surgeon and always choose a surgeon who understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty (including the nose).