I had a rhinoplasty to reduce the tip 8 weeks ago. Can you have a revision to reduce the bridge also?

I had a rhinoplasty to reduce a bulbous tip 8 weeks ago, but I am unhappy with the results. Firstly, the tip still looks bulbous and I feel like my nose still looks very big on my face. Secondly, my surgeon asked me if I wanted my wide tip worked on and I said no, but now I'm regretting this because I feel I'd have got much better results. Can one have a revision that tweaks the tip, but works on reducing the bridge too? (I've read revisions can be complicated & restrictive in what can be done).

8 weeks after rhinoplasty

+1

At 8 weeks after rhinoplasty your nose is still swollen. I have seen remarkable changes in my patients 6 months out and even one or two years out. Give it time.

+1

At 8 weeks, swelling can be a big issue.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.