Rhinoplasty Question. Had Bump Removed On Left Side of Bridge and Now Have Thickness Above the Tip? (photo)

I had a bump removed on the left side of my nosebridge (see pic 1). It is now almost 7 months post up. I now have a very thick portion just above my tip,I think it is pollybeak deformity, Also i believe that my docter shaved down my nosebridge too much as my side profile looks pretty feminent now. I also believe my right nostrill has become larger as a result of the surgery. Pic 4 basically sums up all the problems i have with my side profile and everything that i want to correct. Should i show him this?

Dorsal Resection Issues after Rhinoplasty

+2

The issue with the dorsum may be remedied if the same issue is present at one year.  With regard to the right nostril issues, this would be impossible to evaluate without preoperative pictures.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Revision rhinoplasty issues

+1

If I were you I would go over my concerns with your surgeon. The nose looks like it was overtreated and may need revision to "build it up."

Revision rhinoplasty for the overdone nose.

+1

Revision rhinoplasty for the overdone nose in your case involves building up the bridge with your own septal cartilage and correcting your polybeak and adequately supporting your tip. You can see many examples of this on my website under revision rhinoplasty results over the past 35 years.