Cost for Surgery to Correct Profile and Bulbous Tip?

Hi I'm an 18 year old female who has been wanting to correct my nose for years now. I know my nose is bulbous from the front view. I feel the appearance of my nose from the side is VERY aesthetically displeasing, but I don't know the technical terms for what I'm seeing from the side. I'd like to know the technical term for what is wrong with my nose in profile view. Also, for the work I want done, is there any price range or does it vary? I live in Ohio if that helps. Thanks in advance.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+2

Hi Sucha,

You are being way too hard on yourself, you actually have a very nice nose that can be refined with proper rhinoplasty.  On profile, the angle that your nose comes off of your lip is larger than the desired 105 degrees in the female aesthetically pleasing nose.  The tip of your nose can be refined, the small dorsal hump can be rasped down, and the angle of your nose from your lip should be decreased slightly.

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary depending upon your surgeon, but should be one of the least determining factors as it costs a lot more to correct a poorly performed rhinoplasty.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Cost for Surgery to Correct Profile and Bulbous Tip

+1
The costs of rhinoplasty like the costs most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within a county. The costs are higher in more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles, or in areas with fewer board certified plastic surgeons. We currently charge starting at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs for rhinoplasty.  Because you can get quality work for less in South Florida, many patients will come from throughout the country and world to have surgery here.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost to correct profile and bulbous tip

+1

The average price of a rhinoplasty is between $6,000.00 and $7,000.00 nationwide. That usually includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing the surgery. With rhinoplasty, typically the wide nasal tip cartilages can be adjusted, softened, and narrowed. Refinement of the bridge, hump removal, and narrowing the sidewalls of the nose can also be performed. Alarplasty is sometimes performed to reduce wide nostrils.

Correcting Profile and Bulbous Nasal Tip

+1

A rhinoplasty will eliminate your small bony hump, correct your hanging columella, and refine your bulbous tip. Depending on location, your surgeon's experience, and careful examination which will determine exactly what should be done, it will cost  $7000-9000.

Cost of rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty is a greatly beneficial and satisfying procedure when performed well by an experienced surgeon.  I recommend that you spend the time to have a detailed consultation and analysis of your photographs in developing the specific plan that is right for you.  Cost may vary, I would expect the range to be $6-10,000.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

ATL Rhinoplasty Opinion

+1

I believe you have a 'tension" nose.  Usually the septal cartilage (middle of nose) pushes/protrudes downward and is especially noticeable in a profile view.  The cost in suburban Atlanta is around $6,000.00 dollars.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Cost of rhinoplasty to correct profile and tip.

+1

This depends on the time involved and the experience and talent of the surgeon. In 35 years of rhinoplasty surgery I can tell you it costs triple to fix a poorly performed rhinoplasty, so choose carefully. In general, the cost is $6-10,000

Cost for surgery to correct profile and bulbous tip

+1

You need a rhinoplasty as the general term. In specifics a hump reduction with nasal fractures and a tip refinement by lower lateral alar cartilage reshaping. Cost in MIAMI $4,500. Hope that helps Dr. B