Cost for Surgery to Correct Profile and Bulbous Tip?

Hi I'm an 18 year old female who has been wanting to correct my nose for years now. I know my nose is bulbous from the front view. I feel the appearance of my nose from the side is VERY aesthetically displeasing, but I don't know the technical terms for what I'm seeing from the side. I'd like to know the technical term for what is wrong with my nose in profile view. Also, for the work I want done, is there any price range or does it vary? I live in Ohio if that helps. Thanks in advance.

Cost of Rhinoplasty

Hi Sucha,

You are being way too hard on yourself, you actually have a very nice nose that can be refined with proper rhinoplasty.  On profile, the angle that your nose comes off of your lip is larger than the desired 105 degrees in the female aesthetically pleasing nose.  The tip of your nose can be refined, the small dorsal hump can be rasped down, and the angle of your nose from your lip should be decreased slightly.

The cost of rhinoplasty will vary depending upon your surgeon, but should be one of the least determining factors as it costs a lot more to correct a poorly performed rhinoplasty.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P