I Am Looking to Get a Rhinoplasty (photo)

and although i have my own opinion about what needs to be changed, i would like to hear suggestions, if a doctor here could lend me his/her opinion, i would greatly appreciate it. over all, my opinion is that my nose is too large, wide, and bulbous. makes me less elegant than i would like to appear, and somehow ?childish? yet harsh as well. so with that in mind, what are your opinions about what is not best with my nose, and what changes should i have done? i would like to transform my face.

Refining the Nose

+1

A thourough evaluation of any medical conditions plus an exam of your inner and outer nose are needed to make specific evaluations.  With that being said,  there are very good options in reducing the size of your nose and refining it-  adding elegance to your overall face.  Find an experienced surgeon with before and after photos that you can relate to.  Good luck!

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

I agree that you would benefit from a rhinoplasty. Your photos gives the appearance that you are about to be taken to the operating room. I think your self analysis is correct. After an examination I suspect I would recommend narrowing of the dorsum in conjunction with a slight reduction of height and reduction of the tip .

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Looking to Get a Rhinoplasty

+1

I agree with your evaluation of your nose. Reduction and refinement would make your nose proportional to your surrounding facial features. See an experienced specialist to achieve a natural result.

Rhinoplasty eval

+1

i have to agree with everything that has been said

based on the photos you likely would be a great candidate for a rhinoplasty

surgeons shy away from giving direct advice to patients they have not met

but in general rhinoplasty can and should be tailored to the paitents needs and desires

wide noses can be narrowed, narrow noses can be widened - it all depends

visit with a plastic surgeon

best of luck

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Looking to get rhinoplasty

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, but an in person examination would be essential

Sam Naficy, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

You may very well be a candidate for a rhinoplasty, but first you need to go for an evaluation.  Why are these photos in a hospital bed?  Are you a patient?   I hope everything is OK.   Realistic expectations are important to discuss regsarding any improvment that you are looking for.  Good luck.

You may consider consulting several rhinoplasty specialists regarding your nose.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos:

I can't help but wonder: Why are you in a hospital bed? I hope you don't have any serious underlying conditions that would contraindicate elective nose job surgery.

You appear to have a nose that is too wide from top to bottom on front view. And your nose may be a bit long on profile, and your bridge may be too high.

Expert rhinoplasty techniques may be employed to improve the appearance of your nose. You should consider consulting several reputable rhinoplasty specialists before proceeding. And be sure to alert your surgeon of any medical problems you may have.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon