Which Rhinoplasty Procedure Should I Do? (Photos)

Rhinoplasty

+2

The best rhinoplasty procedure for you is one that accomplishes your goals.  This would depend upon what is bothering you.

Rhinoplasty desires

+1
Rhinoplasty is a very individual procedure. You need to articulate what bothers you or what you would like improved so that your surgeon can guide you through the options available to achieve your desired outcome.

Ricardo Izquierdo, MD
Oak Brook Plastic Surgeon

Rhinooplasty

+1

After viewing your photos I would recommend an infracturing to narrow the upper nose and a tip rhinoplasty to refine the tip.  I would also consider narrowing your nostrils slightly.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Which Rhinoplasty Procedure Should I Do?

+1

Which Rhinoplasty Procedure Should I Do?  from the photos, the columella is retracted, the tip slightly bulbous and downward rotated with a very low nasal bridge.  Using a Closed Rhinoplasty, the nasal bridge could be built up using a straight silastic dorsal implant, the tip refined and thinned and the columella plumped using a cartilage graft.  Hope this helps.  I don't use rib grfats as they have a tendency to dissolve unevenly over the years.

Female

+1

I need to see lateral view pictures. You need narrowing of the alar base and tip. Can't tell about profile but, at the leasr you need lateral osteotomies

David A. Bray, Sr., MD