Rhinoplasty costs to fix hook and bump? (photo)

I have always disliked the way my nose looks and I would like to know how much it would cost to have it fixed and what the outcome might look like. I really dislike the little hook shape at the bottom, how wide my nose is and the bumb on my nose.

Find the best plastic surgeon to correct the bump and hook on your nose.

+1

Unfortunately your photo cannot help me understand where the hook and bump are on your nose. Only a one on one in depth consultation can help me understand your goals and whether rhinoplasty can meet your expectations. Cost for an expert rhinoplasty surgeon can vary from $7,000-12,000 for the professional fee, facility fee and the anesthesia fee. Find an expert in your area that can provide you with a consultation that answers all your questions. Good Luck

Rhinoplasty costs to fix hook and bump?

+1

Rhinoplasty ranges in cost from about $4000 to $8000 or more.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost to Fix Nasal Hump and Hook

+1

You hump can be removed and the hook lifted but cost will also depend on the total amount of work that will be done. Depending on the experience of your surgeon it will cost between $5,000-10,000.

+1

Always BEST to be seen IN PERSON but the fee range is from $4,500 to $8,500 around the U.S.. Good luck../

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

There are several factors influencing cost :1) primary versus revision surgery, 2) the difficulty of the rhinoplasty, 3) the geographic area in which it's performed, whether or not any 4) functional work is to be done at the same time (e.g. septoplasty), the 5) surgeon performing the rhinoplasty and the 6) facility at which it's performed (since you will have to pay for anesthesia and a facility fee for the cosmetic portion); therefore, this is a question which cannot be answered accurately without more information. There is a fairly substantial range of pricing. To get an idea what it might look like you can see a surgeon who does simulation, look at before and after photos of people with a similar nose, or you can try to upload a photo to adjust yourself. Best of luck.

A. Joshua Zimm, MD

What your rhinoplasty might look like

+1

Through the use of computer simulation to plan rhinoplasty it is possible today to get a look at the goal of rhinoplasty and see how the changes will fit your individual features. Cost will vary by area and ranges on Realself are pretty close on average.

Rhinoplasty to fix hook and bump

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure would involve shaving of the dorsal hump which is composed of both bone and cartilage. Osteotomies will be required to narrow the bridge line and prevent an open roof deformity. Releasing of the depressor septi ligament will help prevent the tip from drooping upon smiling. Computer imaging software, our price list and rhinoplasty photo gallery are available on the link below

Rhinoplasty Surgery To Enhance The Nose

+1

Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty can improve the function and the cosmetic appeal of the nose. I have successfully performed thousands of surgeries to correct the following:

• Give the nose more balance among the other facial features
  • Adjust the width of the nose at its bridge
  • Adjust the profile of the nose by removing any bumps or indentations
  • Change the size of the tip of the nose that is too big, droopy, turned upward, or boxy-looking
  • Adjust the space and angle between the mouth and nose
  • Change and reduce the shape of the nostrils
  • Make the nose more symmetrical and correct any deviation

The next step is to schedule your personal consultation as each nose and patient is unique. I hope this helps.

Dr. Grasseschi

Mitchell F. Grasseschi, MD