Rhinoplasty with paranasal augmentation?

i am a 25 yo girl who had a revision rhino and paranasal augmentation 13 days back. this was the 5th rhino. but now i feel the upper cheek feels tight and lower eye seems stretched probably due to the rhino and my para area/ lower cheek seem puff out. i feel tight around my lower eye areas/ upper cheeks and my lower cheek area / para area seems to be puffed out/swell. i was thinking when will things get back to normal? also i feel pain and swell in my paranasal areas. will it heal? thank you

+1

You need to be examined by your surgeon given your lengthy preoperative history and current concerns.