I Had a Rhinoplasty Operation Done 3 Years Ago but the Tip of my Nose Still Feel Swollen and Isnt Completely Refined

I need help! I want to get the tip of my nose more refined as it still feel swollen 3 years following surgery! I dont understand why this is, im not sure if the hardness i can feel at the tip of my nose is cartilage or scar tissue!? please help me. Thanks

Rhinoplasty after 3 years still "swollen".

+1

Rhinoplasty after 3 years still "swollen" is caused by the thickness of the skin and will not change with more time. A revision and thinning of the skin and narrowing of the tip is the only way to treat this. Make sure you see an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon for this.