How Much is Rhinoplasty in Ontario, Canada?

im a 16 year old girl, and i was just curious on how much rhinoplasty is? & if my insurance would cover it? i currently have a nasal hump, a smaller nostril on my left side & breathing problems to the point where it hurts to sneeze & i think theres something literatly in my nostril between the outter and inner skin.. how would my parents and i go about all this to a physician or surgeon?

Rhinoplsty costs.

+1

Wherever you are you will find a wide range of surgical fees for rhinoplasty.  You should not choose on price alone.  It can be affordable but don't go with cheep.  It's your face!  For goodness sake!

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.