Rhinoplasty to Make Nostrils Symmetrical?

The size of my right nostril is quite larger than the left one, and even the skin is somewhat thicker. Can the skin be thinned and nostril shape be made similar to that of left nostril with Rhinoplasty?

Nostril Asymmetry

+2

Nostril asymmetry secondary to a deviated septum or severe tip cartilage asymmetry can be improved with surgery. However I always discuss nostril asymmetry with the patient because in most cases only slight improvement is realistic. 

It depends on the surgeon and the surgery.

+2

Without seeing a photo to asses the cause and type of asymmetry one cannot say. It probably can be done without a full rhinoplasty if that is the only thing that bothers you.

Alarplasty can make nostrils more symmetrical

+1

It is possible through an alarplasty technique to make nostrils more symmetrical. Sometimes one nostril can be made thinner than the other through a simple unilateral alarplasty technique.