Rhinoplasty to Make Nose Slightly More Upturned? (photo)

My nose has gotten larger and more pronounced within the last few years and I really want it to be more upturned but I don't want that pig look! Or is it possible to have the skin below the tip of the nose (I don't know the technical term!) pulled up? Would this be the correct procedure with what I'm trying to achieve? Thank you so much!

Rhinoplasty to Make Nose Slightly More Upturned?

+1

The photos are not straight on or side view but animated pics. Seek only in person evaluations from boarded surgeons in your cit. And UES a rhinoplasty will achieve the result desired. 

Raising the tip of the nose

+1

An attractive female nose will typically have a slight upturn and have an angle of about 95 degrees.  An experienced nose surgeon should be able to achieve that with the use of several techniques without over-rotation to avoid that "pig look" or what we term excess nostril show.  In addition the nasal tip can be refined to appear more narrow and delicate.  If that is something you are interested in, you should make an appointment with an rhinoplasty surgeon who can perform a detailed exam and often provide you with computer imaging that will give you a sense on what is possible with your specific anatomy.

Rhinoplasty and tip

+1

Thanks for the photos but to properly evaluate you, an in-office exam would be essential.  Certainly raising the tio is a possibility.

+1

Aesthetically speaking th nose does appear long which is an indication that the nasal tip is under-rotated.  The tip and nasal bones are wide and could be thinned with a Rhinoplasty if desired and if not, there is an isolated procedure that can rotate the tip upward.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Tip and upturned Rhinoplasty

+1

Thank you for the question,

The procedure that can address your concerns will be a classic rhinoplasty including tip defining procedure plus increasing the angle between the nose and the lip (columella), which will help lifting up the nasal tip.

Good luck

UAE Plastic Surgeon

Natural upturned nose with rhinoplasty.

+1

Natural upturned nose with rhinoplasty can be done ONLY if you select a surgeon that does natural noses. Your tip appears large and both of these can be done at the same time. Choose wisely and speak with the surgeon's patient who has had this.

'

Tip Rotation

+1

Thanks for your post. Rotating the tip of the nose involves modifying the shape of the underlying tip cartilages. This typically is performed either through an open or closed rhinoplasty approach. 

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon