Rhinoplasty, Chin Implants, Jaw Surgery; Am I a Candidate? (photo)

Rhinoplasty/Nose Re-shaping for Long, Droopy Nose and Jaw Surgery/Chin Implant for Receding Lower Jaw and Bulge Under Lower Lip? My nose looks too long and droopy, especially in profile, and from the front it appears bulbous. There is also a significant indent at the top of the bridge of the nose. Would a non-surgical nose job/ nose reshaping be able to change any of these facets or would full rhinoplasty be required? Could the bulge under the lower lip be removed/decreased on its own, or would a chin implant/bringing the lower jaw forward be required?

Rhinoplasty, Chin Implants, Jaw Surgery; Am I a Candidate?

+1

Aesthetically speaking based upon the photos the nose appears long because the chin is weak and the nasal tip is under-rotated.  A Closed Rhinoplasty to rotate and thin the nasal tip combined with a Chin Implant would make the face appear more balanced and attractive.  Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty And Chin Implant

+1

Hi,

Based on the photos attached, it seems that your main focal point of nasal irregularities is the tip. A de-projection with size modification to make the tip smaller may be the best approach in your case. 

As for the chin implant option, a conservative approach with the size of implant should be considered to keep your facial features within natural proportions and to complement the projected results of you rhinoplasty.

However, without an in-person evaluation it is hard to be provide definitive details concerning your case.

I recommend that you seek consultations with board certified surgeons of ample experience in the field.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+1

You are a good candidate for a combined rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.You can certainly try an injectable filler (non-surgical rhinoplasty) but I do not think that will make for the overall changes that you seek. I would recommend that you look at some computer imaging of the result to see how it changes your profile. The chin augmentation will have some effect on the labiomental sulcus and that issue needs to be appreciated before having surgery.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Rhinoplaasty with Chin Implant

+1

Your tip is "droopy" and should be raised with increased rotation. The fullness of your profile above the tip should be reduced. Your tip is bulbous which will be improved by changing the width and definition. An  implant will increase the projection and improve the asymmetry of your chin. See a rnipolasty specialist because the changes in your nose should be subtle.