Radiesse Injection to Fix Rhinoplasty Result?

Eight months have passed since my third Rhinoplasty. I didn't like how the shape came out. I don't know whether or not it's okay to have Radiesse injection to fix my nose shape. Another doctor told me that it's risky because I had inflammation and it might return. Is it worth a try? Please advise as I'm so upset and confused and don't know what to do. Thanks.

Radiesse After Rhinoplasty

+1

Radiesse is an alternative, but should only be done by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. If there are problems with this technique you want to have a surgeon involved in your care

Not recommended

+1

It is probably not a good idea to have any fillers placed inside the nose because there have been multiple vascular complications that have occurred from these types of filler injections in the nose.

See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

After multiple nasal surgeries you should see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. He will have the expertise to evaluate your nose and make a determination of whether fillers are right for YOUR NOSE.