Can Rhinoplasty Make my Nose More Narrow?

My nose is small, but when I laugh or smile it gets wider and also, the tip of my nose is wide too, and when i smile it gets kind of pointy and fat. I'm 15, my dads a doctor and neither of my parents think I should change any part of my body.

Yes, rhinoplasty can make your nose more narrow

+1

Rhinoplasty can narrow a nose. The generally accepted age to operate is age 15 for girls and 16 for boys. It is required before age 18 however,  that parental consent be obtained.

Dr. G

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty at 15

+1

Be thankful your parents care!  At your age you have no choice, but as an adult have your nose evaluated by an experienced surgeon, hopefully with your parent's blessings. After reading your description, I'm not sure a rhinoplasty would be beneficial.

My nose more narrow

+1

Until you are of a mature legal age you have to follow the decisions of your parents. But from the posting it sounds like you are not a candidate for nasal surgery.

From MIAMI Dr. B

Rhinoplasty can make a nose narrower and better looking.

+1

Your parents are looking out for you and don't want you to make a decision you will regret. If they won't go with you you will have to wait until you are legally an adult.