Am I Too Young For Rhinoplasty?

planning to get rhinoplasty i am 14 years old but turning 15. I know alot may say your to young to get rhinoplasty,but my nose will never grow since its flat it has always been like that since i was a baby.when i place a finger on the edge of my nose and push it down it goes all the way with no problem . My nostrials are also uneven, i really want my bridge to be up and defined.I cant breathe well because its a little bit difficult to inhale air with such little room.

Too Young for Rhinoplasty

+1

Age 15 for females (and 17 for males) is the earliest i would perform a cosmetic rhinoplasty.  As long as you have parental approval you can undergo a rhinoplasty, especially if it causes you breathing problems.

Age for Rhinoplasty in a Young Female

+1

First of all, I agree with you analysis of your nose. You are not too young for a rhinoplasty as long as you have parental approval. Over the last 35 years I've done many rhinoplasties for young ladies like yourself.

Am I Too Young For Rhinoplasty?

+1

If you have finished growing, it is not unreasonable to consider a rhinoplasty with the approval of your parents.  The consultation with a surgeon will be important to determine if the goals are appropriate and your suitability as a rhinoplasty candidate.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA