What are the options for removing the bump on my nose and creating a softer profile ? (photo)

I have a bump on my nose. I would really like to have a softer profile. I would like to know the options and if there are less complicated and expensive options to remove the bump I have on my nose. On my picture there is two options of nose profile results ( a-b ) I would be really happy with.

Rhinoplasty for removal of the dorsal bump and creating a softer profile

+1
The dorsal bump is composed of the bone and cartilage and must be shaved down to remove it. After the bump has been removed, osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to prevent an open roof deformity or a flat top nose. Some minor tip adjustments available also be necessary at the same time.

Options for Improving Nasal Profile

+1
Surgical hump removal is the best option to achieve the profile which you morphed because you have improved the relationship between tip and profile projection. This can be done with a limited rhinoplasty.  Filler placed at the top of your bridge (the radix) will camouflage the hump but you will have a larger nose.

What are the options for removing the bump on my nose and creating a softer profile ?

+1
Your hump can be removed in closed fashion without a visible scar.   This is not an expensive operation as far as rhinoplasties go.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.