Is Rhinoplasty Necessary for Minor Bridge Work?

I have been considering getting my nose done since I was 12 (I'm 19 BTW), (not a whole lot just some minor bridge work, because I have a small bump that bothers me). Do I really need it?

Rhinoplasty Results

It is difficult to see exactly what your nose looks like, but having said that...as the other surgeons have said it is not a matter of need. Nobody needs plastic or cosmetic surgery. It is a matter of wanting and desire to make your nose look like the way you would like it to look....smoother dorsum (getting rid of the bump)

Having said that, it all depends on what you want addressed. But a big bump or little bump, it still is surgery and has recovery that comes with it.

Make sure when you do your research and pick a plastic surgeon that it is a board certified plastic surgeon.