Rhinoplasty 3 Months Ago: Lip Feels Normal but Looks Shorter and Swollen, is this Permanent?

I did an open rhinoplasty (tip + bump) 3 months ago. I am not quite happy with the result, because my lip is a lot 'higher' in my face/ closer to my nose than before, and it looks swollen a lot. This gives my face a weird look. I was much happier with my old face :( Is it normal for a lip to be swollen for so long and will it come down in the end, or is my lip really moved upwards? I also have some callus/extra bone which gives a new bump on my nose; will this always disappear? Thanks!

Shorter Lip after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to have some swelling of the upper lip and the base of the nose 3 months after a rhinoplasty. It would be easier to answer your question about the duration of what you describe if we knew exactly what was done to the tip and the base of your nose during your surgery.