Had Rhinoplasty Five Months Ago Please Check my Pics is This Swelling on my Tip is Temporary or It Can Be Permanent?

hello,i am 24 year old asian i had rhinoplasty five months ago two corrections were made on my nose sidelines on side of my nose tip was removed and tip as made up it was little bent at the bottom please check the pics is this swelling is normal it will go down in next 4-6 months or it may be permanent?

Tip Swelling 5 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

A man like yourself will normally have tip swelling 5 months after rhinoplasty. You will have to wait another 9-12 months to see if the tip improves enough to satisfy you and your surgeon.Unforunately, in the interim, there is nothing you can do except be patient.

Thick tip post nose job

+1

Depending on the thickness of the dermis over your nasal tip it is possible that a "fine Tip" might never be able to be achieved.  However, I would wait about 12 months prior to assessing the appearance of your nasal tip to see if any other treatments might be needed to define the appearance of your nasal tip.

+1

It will take more than5 months for the swelling to go down. Patient with thick skin need at least 12-15 months. However, the thick nasal skin do not redrape well over tip cartilages and thinning of the skin is needed. Would wait until all swelling is gone.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon