Rhinoplasty 7 Months, Ball in the Middle of my Nose Just Above the Tip? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty done 7 months ago, I'm 17 male and my nose is still very swollen and i can feel a ball in the middle of my nose just above the tip. I cannot see it from either of my profiles sticking out, however i can see it from a far distance when i look in the mirror. When i take photo's i cannot see it at all. I have attached photo's of my old nose and my nose that is healing now after surgery. I am also swollen on one side more then the other, i won't see my surgeon for 5 more months.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Your posted before surgery side view photo justifies surgery but none of your after surgery views match your before surgery view. That is to say you have a side view before and after front and oblique views. Without matching views there is no way to completely assess your situation. The after front view shows the nasal bones are asymmetric and the septum is deviated. Was that the case before surgery?

You will need revision surgery to straighten things out-most likely at least a septoplasty and readjustment of the nasal bones.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Open Roof Deformity after Nasal Bump Removal

+1

You have an open roof deformity after your hump removal. The swelling you describe on one side of your nose may be secondary to asymmetry of the nasal  bone position.

Rhinoplasty 7 Months, Ball in the Middle of my Nose Just Above the Tip?

+1

Appears as an open roof deformity with deviation. You need revision rhinoplasty to correct these issues.