5 Months Post-op Rhinoplasty Swelling (Male)

hello, i had rhinoplasty five months back some swelling is still there is it because i lifted weights in the gym after 17 days of my surgery or is it because i take testotersone injections or it because my skin is thick,is this swelling normal it will go down with time beacuse i am liking my shape very much only swelling is the concern please reply this your view are very important....thankyou....

Swelling and thickness of the tip 5 months post op rhinoplasty in a male

+1

You still have time for the swelling to go down and for the skin to shrink wrap around the underlying cartilages.  The swelling goes away quickly.  It is the "shrink wrap effect" that takes such a long time.