I hit my nose 9 days after surgery and it's still really swollen a month later. Did I cause damage to my Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty a month ago and I m really afraid that something went wrong ..I liked my nose after the cast removal.. I know it's really swollen but one side of my tip is really big .. I hit my nose 9 days after surgery did that cause the damage ??

I hit my nose 9 days after surgery and it's still really swollen a month later. Did I cause damage to my Rhinoplasty?

+1
Hitting your nose 9 days after surgery can certainly cause damage.  See your Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible for an evaluation.

+1
I would return to your surgeon for an exam given the trauma.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+1
Do you know who would know? Your surgeon! See him/her ASAP for a follow up visit and examination. I suspect there was no damage BUT over the internet no way we could advise you//////