After Rhino, Can I Wear A Face Mask and Glasses While Working? And For How Long?

I am a nurse!!! My surgeon used my septal cartilage and ear cartilage to build my tip, and ear cartilage to augment my bridge. Can I Wear a Face Mask and glasses While Working Following Rhinoplasty? I work for a long time to wear a mask and glasses. A long time have an impact?

Glasses soon after Rhinplasty?..Yes with limits.

+1

Anything that sits on the nose for any length of time will leave skin indentations. 

This is especially true after a rhinoplasty when you are experiencing swelling from the surgery.  If you need to wear glasses or goggles for work during the 3 to 6 months post surgery, it is best to use the lightest weight possible and move them periodically to prevent indentation forming.

6 to 12 months post surgery when the edema is resolved wearing glasses or goggles for extended periods of time will be fine.

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Glasses and facemask after surgery

+1

You should ask your surgeon.  Only he knows where the grafts were placed and how stable they are.  Most patients should be able to do whatever by 4 weeks.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Face mask and glasses

+1

I usually have patients avoid glasses on their nose or anything firm pushing down on the bridge for at least 6 weeks.