I Had Rhinoplasty in the Philippines and I Just Noticed That my Nose is Not Straight?

... in my Upper Nose I Can Feel the cartilage more on the right side and it is really not staraight... what is likely to do with my nose pls help

Unhappy After Rhinoplasty Results

+1

After undergoing a rhinoplasty, it can take up to two years before the swelling fully subsides and the final results are seen. During this time, it's important to be patient as you continue to heal. However, whenever undergoing any type of cosmetic procedure, it's crucial to select a doctor that you trust and who has a great deal of expertise, including one with a proper board certification. If your nose isn't to your liking after several months, it may be a good idea to begin looking into a revision rhinoplasty with an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

Nose not straight

+1

Without an evaluation in person, it is difficult to give any sort of reasons why the nose is not straight.

Nose Not Straight after Rhinoplasty in Phillipines

+1

We cannot answer your question without seeing you or pictures of your nose. It would also be helpful to know when you had the surgery.