Best Rhinoplasty in Michigan?

I am looking for a PS that specializes in rhinoplasty in Michigan, preferably near the Detroit metro area. I have only found 1 or 2 I am interested in - any recommendations for doctors to consider? I would consider Chicago too if I cannot find a doctor in MI but am concerned about the travel with post op follow up.

Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

I often recommend having a consultation withseveral surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty. This would mean that they should be performing a rhinoplasty every week or every other week.  They shouldn't simply claim to specialize, but rather it should be a focus of their practice.  Often physicians who have training in Ear, Nose, and Throat surgery with Plastic Surger or Facial Plastic Surgery are your best options.

Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeons in Michigan and Chicago

+1

Consider Shan Baker in MI and Dean Toriumi in Chicago.  They are very experienced in rhinoplasty.  Hope this helps.  

Rhinoplasty in Michigan

+1

Check the ASAPS and ASPS websites for listings of qualified board certfied plastic surgeons in your area. Dr. Herman Houin and Dr. Arlene Rozzelle are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.