Is It Possible to Get a Rhinoplasty in Australia at 15? -female

I'm only 14 at the moment but I turn 15 in october and I've been looking on different websites for rhinoplasty in Australia. One near where I live says 15 and others around Australia say 14, 16 or 17 so I'm a bit cofused. If I managed to get one I know I would change my life because I can't accept it. I would love to have it done this summer for the start of next year but I don't understand if its possible or not. Please help

+1

Rhinoplasty should be performed when skeletal growth is complete.  In general, most females will have completed growth by 16.  However, some girls have completed growth by 15.  This may be appropriate if you have remained the same height for a year or more. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty at age 15.

+1

For females, many surgeons have adopted the convention is that you are safe to undergo rhinoplasty at age 15. For males, the growth of the nose is completed more slowly, so it is the convention to wait until age 16. You should be fine to have your surgery after October. Go with the surgeon who seems to have the best results, happiest patients, and who has the best bedside manner. Good luck. 

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon