Rhinoplasty Hump Remvoal Still Not Smooth?

I had a septoplasty & rhinoplasty 1 month ago. Had a big dorsal hump & paid ($7000+) to have it chisled down through braking the nose & making it smooth. No stitches at all (weird?) Some bruising under the eyes. Still have a small hump and can feel 2 hard points on the bridge. doctor says to wait 4 months & then an in office procedure can achieve the perfect result. what is the doctor talking about? I paid to have the hump gone permanently! did he trick me and do fillers in the first place? HELP

Stitches used in endonasal or closed septorhinoplasty dissolve

+1

There are almost always stitches used in rhinoplasty. You just don't see them since they are inside. Regarding the persistent hump, that may improve with time. It's very early in your healing. If it stays, as can happen to the best, the gentle rasping in a minor revision is much simpler than the original surgery. 

Hump after Rhinoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty can be either closed (incisions inside the nose) or open (incisions inside and outside of the nose).  If you had closed rhinoplasty, then you may not see any sutures since they would be inside your nose.  Without seeing before and after pictures of you, it is hard to comment on your results.  That said, one month after surgery is very early so it is right to wait before doing any type of revision or getting upset about the result.  I would recommend following closely with your surgeon and see how your nose progresses as the swelling resolves and the tissues settle.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

1 month post surgery

+1

1 month post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon