I have a very strange nose - Will Rhinoplasty help me? (photo)

Its very large and if i speak or laugh the nose moves with my face and looks crooked...what type of nose is it and can rhinoplasty make it smaller amd normal??

Rhinoplasty

+1
You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty.  The photos you show suggest that your nose is quite long and likely a bit over-projected.  These are correctable issues.  Regarding who does your surgery, seek an experienced surgeon who performs a lot of rhinoplasties---the specialty and board certification are secondary issues.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will rhinoplasty help me?

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can be used to elevate and deproject the tip and refine the bridge.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Is there help ??

+1
My recommendation is to get a consultation with a fully trained and experienced plastic surgeon. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger as I am sure that your surgeon has probably seen and operated on a nose that is stranger than yours. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD