I have a very strange nose - Will Rhinoplasty help me? (photo)

Its very large and if i speak or laugh the nose moves with my face and looks crooked...what type of nose is it and can rhinoplasty make it smaller amd normal??

Rhinoplasty for crooked and animated nose

+1
 The crooked nose is  addressed with a combination of osteotomies to the nasal bones and a spreader graft placed  under a concave upper lateral cartilage. Releasing the depressor septi ligament will prevent the tip from drooping upon smiling and animation. Any other adjustments to the tip can be accomplished at the same time. For many examples of closed rhinoplasty, please see  the link below to our rhinoplasty Photo Gallery

Rhinoplasty

+1
You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty.  The photos you show suggest that your nose is quite long and likely a bit over-projected.  These are correctable issues.  Regarding who does your surgery, seek an experienced surgeon who performs a lot of rhinoplasties---the specialty and board certification are secondary issues.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will rhinoplasty help me?

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can be used to elevate and deproject the tip and refine the bridge.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Is there help ??

+1
My recommendation is to get a consultation with a fully trained and experienced plastic surgeon. Don't feel like the Lone Ranger as I am sure that your surgeon has probably seen and operated on a nose that is stranger than yours. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD