Can Rhinoplasty Help Me? Will I Need a Chin Implant to Achieve the Golden Ratio? (photo)

I hate my nose but I'm not sure if its bad enough for surgery because I fear ill look "operated on" also would I need a chin implant? I usually have my lips done because I know they arent correct (upper is bigger then lower yet lacks pout) in the pictures I'm about 8 months out from injections and needing them again.

Leonardo da Vinci's Golden Triangle

+2

From the photos you posted (which are not perfectly positioned but close) it looks to me that your nasal tip is wide, your nose is a bit crooked and the tip of your nose overprojects.  Your chin looks fine, but I would like to see you with perfectly positioned photos.  I absolutely agree that your nose should not look operated on post op.  That is a major part of my philosophy.  The golden ration of 1.618+ applies and does not apply.  While this is an operation of millimeters, you cannot predict healing with such mathematical accuracy.  I have attached a link below.  

Web reference: http://www.bostonrhinoplastycenter.com/

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Why do you hate your nose

+2

I think hate is a very strong word for how your nose looks.  Its straight, has nice tip height but for it to be refined it just needs to smooth out the small hump on the dorsum and the tip slightly narrowed.  You do not need a chin implant. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Chin - no, Nose - it depends

+2
What concerns you with regard to your nose is not expressed in your question. So, I cannot suggest how a rhinoplasty could 'help you." Communication is essential when discussing the possibility of a rhinoplasty with your plastic surgeon. Consult with several plastic surgeons in your local area to find someone you can trust to deliver the results that your are looking for. Thank you very much for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.drgregpark.com/nose-surgery