Could Rhinoplasty Help Me? (photo)

I am a 23 year old girl & I feel like my nose does not suit the rest of my face. I'd like it to be more refined and feminine looking. It's always bothered me, but I just want to know if I would be considered a good candidate?

Rhinoplasty candidate

+2

Feminizing, thinning  and refining the tip and the bridge of the nose will help with balancing the nose with your facial features. Look for an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to get the best results

Yes! Nosejob would be great for you !

+2

Yes, you are right in feeling that your nose does not "suit" your face.  It is a bit ot of balance or out of proportion to your other facial featuers.  Softening and narrowing the tip, centering and narrowing the bridges, and setting the nose back a bit will all soften your look.  As you age, the features of your current nose will become more exaggerated so I think it is wise to do the operation at a younger age than wait a very long time.  Best of luck!

Robert Guida, MD

Could rhinoplasty help?

+2

Thanks for your question and photo. Yes, it looks as though you should be able to get an excellent result from rhinoplasty. You have a very pretty face and your nose is a bit wide in the tip and mid-portion. It could certainly be changed in order to better match the rest of your face. Go get some consultations from some rhinoplasty surgeons. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate?

+2

I believe you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty.  Refining of your nose to compliment your features would work well.  I would seek a board certified surgeon to discuss your goals of surgery and he or she could tell you what they could achieve with surgery.  Best of luck and thank you for your question.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Best Rhinoplasty Candidates

+1

Hi S,

If you are unhappy with the appearance of nose, then a well performed rhinoplasty would be beneficial.  It appears that the tip of your nose is bulbous and could be refined.  The rest of your nose would be sculpted to be harmonious with your face.  Should you decide to pursue rhinoplasty, please make sure to choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Tip and Dorsum Refinement

+1

Although more views of the nose and an exam would be needed to give an accurate estimation, the tip can certainly be made smaller without looking pinched.  The dorsum and hump can be smoothed out as well to complete the look.  It will be imperative to have a discussion with you about what bothers you and what you like.  I will only change those items you do not like.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Could Rhinoplasty Help Me?

+1

Plastic surgery is for those people that fill uncomfortable with its body, consult a plastic surgeon, he can measure your face and tell you if you need plastic surgery.

Spanish translation provided by doctor: 

La cirugia plastica, es para aquellas personas que no se sienten bien con su cuerpo, consulte a un cirujano plastico, quien medira su cara, y le dira si es candidata para una cirugia plastica.  

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Could Rhinoplasty Help Me?

+1

Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations from boarded PSS in Toronto. Yes a believe a rhinoplasty could help. GOOD LUCK! 

Could Rhinoplasty Help Me? (photo)

+1

Yes, finesse rhinoplasty to diminish tip size, slightly lower top of nose, and delicately raise tip of nose (all small changes in degree, but the combined aggregate effect would be significant, resulting in relative enlargement of eyes and lips), if well planned and skillfully executed, would be a very nice adjustment.  I wouldn't narrow top of nose because it is already narrow from front, and because doing so will broaden width of cheeks, an unnecessary change.

Steve Laverson, MD

Could rhinoplasty help me?

+1

Yes you appear to be a good candidate. You would be able to get nice refinement of your bridge and tip.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon