Can Rhinoplasty Graft's Move and How Can You Know This? How Long Does It Take for the Grafts to Become Stable in the Nose?

I had a Rhinoplasty and Nasal Graft surgery 9 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago, I accidentally drank too much alcohol and don't remember what happened. We were in my house so not much could've happened besides falling or running into a wall. I woke up in a random bed and my nose felt different. It didn't hurt, it wasn't bleeding and it didn't look different. It felt different in my nose though, like something had moved around. Can grafts move and how would one have anyway of knowing whether they've moved?

Nasal grafts

See your surgeon for an evaluation to see if any damage was done.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.