Good Rhinoplasty Specialist in Dominican Republic?

I would like to know about a good specialist in Rhinoplasty in my country. I live in Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo), and Im very insterested in getting information of some specialist in the nose job field. If someone could give me that information I would be very grateful. Thanks a lot.

Surgery in another country

I was interested in answering your question because I am Dominican. Unfortunately, my practice is in Beverly Hills.

There is a good friend named Dr. Rubio located in Santiago who I respect very much. If you go to him, please make sure you mention that I referred you.

Dr. Diaz

Rhinoplasty Specialist for DR

I am very familiar with cosmetic physicians in the DR, as I have traveled there for pro-bono work and have close ties with physicians there. I am not aware of any good rhinoplasty specialists in the DR. I will tell you that many patients seeking rhinoplasty travel to the States.

Stay well,

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon