Rhinoplasty- Would I Be Able to Get a Good Result and What Would It Cost? (photo)

would it be possible to fix my nose with the help of plastic surgery? And about how mouch would it cost? I would like to grind down the tip of the nose, reduce the nostrils and reduce the nasaltip.

Rhinoplasty- Would I Be Able to Get a Good Result and What Would It Cost?

+1

The nostrils and tip can be reduced in size with a closed rhinoplasty and alar base excision.  The cost would be from $5000 to $10000.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost for Nasal Reduction

+1

Your nose , including the tip, can be narrowed. I need a full set of pictures as described on my website, to give you specific recommendations. Cost will be $7,000-10,000.

+1

Though the posted photos are not exposed enough I believe you can obtain a nice result. Best to see a few boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in your city. Fee range from $4,500 to $8,500. 

Anticipated result from rhinoplasty surgery

+1

You are very likely to get a good result with rhinoplasty... provided you select the right surgeon.

Board certification in plastic surgery or facial plastic surgery and ASAPS membership are great starting points.

Prior to consultation, do a little homework to see the training of the doctor and his reputation, and the hospitals where he or she has privileges.  Is it a top hospital or a so-so hospital?

It is just as easy to consult with a top doc and probably not much more expensive!

During your consultation, be sure to look carefully at the before and after pictures, to ensure your aesthetic ideas are the same as those of the surgeon.  An honest surgeon will give you very realistic expectations, not hyperbole.

You should leave with the feeling that the doctor and the office care about you, not that you are a 'number'.

Brent Moelleken, MD

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

The goals of rhinoplasty  include taking down the hump, narrowing and refining the tip,  and reducing the width of the nostrils.  The cost of rhinoplasty is  posted on our website for you to review.

Rhinoplasty results.

+1

I need better photos per my website to give a proper evaluation. See a very experienced surgeon who does natural noses. 

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to modify your nose.The photos are not sufficient to discuss in detail any specific plan. I would suggest you update your photos.

Jay M. Pensler, MD